Plush toys are a necessity for every little girl and boy born on this earth.
Â Ever seen how babies love soft and smooth sensations against their skin?.
I love those too.
Though I no longer have teddies, I love me some cushy pillows and blankets.
In this article, you will get:
- Where to buy patterns.
- Can you design your own patterns for more money?
- Selling digital patterns as a side-hustle?
- What kind of dolls sell?
- Where to source for fabric and sewing notions.
- Engaging in Facebook marketing.
- Utilising Pinterest and Pinterest boards to get sales leads.
- Using instagram as a marketing strategy.
- You tube as a visual guide
- Blogging as a way to create tutorials.
You can make sales by:
Offering free tutorials on you tube
Showing or telling a story about your pattern construction.
Offering tutorials on how to sew your dolls.
You can either invest in a sewing machine or hand sew. Hand Sewing if you are sewing very small dolls or machine sewing for a professional look, pick your poison.
You can sell at craft stores, supermarkets.
Create a small stand in your locality.
Sew for occasions like Valentines, Mother’s Day, Earth Day, Birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving.
Talk to other mamas about what you do.
Can I make a living selling dolls really?Â
Oh yes, you can subscribe to find out more or buy an ebook or download for free as an email subscriber.
I always offer, tips, tricks and actions to undertake to become successful.
Don’t miss a post ever, tantalise your bud buddies.