I have created these series for you to be friends with your sewing machine.
After learning these sessions, you’ll be able to know:
- How tension works,
- Sewing on a Straight Line.
- Setting your machine.
- Confident to un-box your machine
- Projects to sew for your home or office or kids or to sell.
- How to use the manual buttonholer
- How to reverse stitch.
- Sewing Foot Pedal.
- Threading your sewing machine
- Sewing machine parts and their functions.
Also keep in mind,
a). The posture
b). Your hands, no pulling of fabric
c). Your sewing foot pedal distance. Which you’ll learn how to do in series one.
Are you enjoying my sewing series or tutorials?
I introduced them here on my blog to offer diversification and also connect with a lot of you as a lover of crafts.
More crafts ideas are coming especially now that we’re heading towards the holiday season.
Meet you on my YOUTUBE and let’s connect.
Make sure to subscribe at GERTRUDE.AKINYI@ GMAIL DOT COM for more creative sewing and making money ideas.