Facebook Ads specialists are making money and a lot of it from the comfort of their homes.
A Facebook ads specialist knows everything about Facebook ads.
Understanding how Facebook ads works mean more money to your business.
Do you want to start making money online?
Are you interested in becoming a digital marketer?
Becoming a Facebook ads specialist is what you should be thinking about today.
There is an entrepreneurial gold rush in online advertising and Facebook is one of the biggest platforms you can use to get started with digital marketing and become an ads specialist.
Businesses that are not online are being forced to go online to get clients. That means that they need specialists to run Facebook ads for them.
If you do not know how to become a Facebook ads Specialist, stay put.
In this article, I will tell you everything you need to know about how to start Facebook advertising and become a Facebook ads Specialist.
I will also give you some tips and advice on how you can become a Facebook ads specialist. Keep reading to find out more.
Is Becoming a Facebook Ads Specialist a Profitable Career?
Facebook is a secret goldmine for anyone who wants to make a lot of money advertising on this platform.
It is a very profitable business that you can start at the comfort of your home.
There is high demand for Facebook ads specialists by businesses that want to tap into their online customer base.
You can make a good profit in the long run if you are committed to your work, just like any other business.
You should be ready to motivate yourself and be dedicated to expanding and growing your business if you want to realise more profit.
You can earn up to hundreds of thousands in a month as a Facebook ads specialist.
This is just how lucrative the trade is.
If you are thinking about starting Facebook advertising and becoming a Facebook ads specialist, this is your cue to get started
What is a Facebook Ads Specialist and How Does It Work?
A Facebook ads specialist is a person who is in charge of running ads on behalf of other businesses on the Facebook ads platform.
As a Facebook ads specialist, you will be handling marketing campaigns and handling many clients in the process.
A business may need to increase sales conversions and lead generation through running ads about their business.
You can choose to work for a digital marketing agency or for an individual and then you get paid for running ads on their behalf.
How Do I Become a Facebook Ads Specialist?
You ask: how do I become a Facebook ads specialist? Can I be a Facebook ads Specialist without any money?
Do I need any certifications?
Must I have prior experience in Facebook advertising?
This is what you must do to become a Facebook ads Specialist.
- Build your Facebook advertising skills and get certified. This is the first thing you should do before you start Facebook advertising. You have to invest in your skills and hone them. There are skills you need to become a Facebook ads specialist. For example, you must have good knowledge of graphic design and be very creative to come up with good visuals for your ad campaigns. You can take an online course on this. There are numerous certifications available if you want to build your credibility and get your services hired by many businesses online.
- Create your own Facebook account. You have to have a Facebook account if you want to become a Facebook ads specialist. If you do not have a Facebook account, create one. You also want to set up your business manager account and an ads manager, where you will host your ad accounts that you will use to advertise for your clients.
- Decide how much you will charge your clients. When it comes to pricing your services, you have to look at your skills and how much they are valued. If you have prior experience in Facebook advertising and you have recognisable work, your clients are willing to pay you more. You can charge your clients based on the project on a flat fee basis or give them a good package plan.
- Define your target audience. As a Facebook ads specialist, you have to know your ad set. They are your target audience. If a business wants you to run an ad campaign on baby diapers, then your target audience is going to be parents of younger children. You may find them on the Facebook groups so feel free to join those groups and find your audience there.
- Look for your clients. The next thing you want to do is promote your client’s business and expand the customer base. You do not just have to run ads on Facebook alone. You can use other social media platforms and even run an email sequence to get clients. More on this later in the article.
- Network with other Facebook ads specialists. Connecting with Facebook ads specialists who have been long in the game will give you a great head start for when you are starting your journey as a Facebook ads specialist. You will get all the insider tips and also land yourself a few clients through them.
What Will I Do as a Facebook Ads Specialist?
There are certain things that you will be doing as a Facebook ads specialist.
It is good to know what you will be handling so that you do not miss out on any duty you are supposed to carry out.
- Listening to client’s goals or objectives for a specific campaign
- Planning Facebook ads campaigns
- Building and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Analysing ad campaign performance and making optimisations
- Working with marketers to optimise landing pages
- Evaluate landing pages
- Installing tracking pixels
- Creating graphics and ad copies
- Keeping up with latest Facebook ads practices
What Do I Need to Become a Facebook Ads Specialist?
This is what you need to become Facebook ads special and start Facebook advertising.
- A suitable computer/ desktop
- A reliable phone
- A Facebook account
- A business website
- A Facebook scheduler e.g Coschedule
- A project management system e.g Trello
- A physical space, if you are opening an agency
What are the Expenses For Becoming a Facebook Ads Specialist?
As a Facebook ads specialist, you have to know the initial startup costs and the ongoing expenses that you will incur.
You have to know what you are budgeting for if you want to be a successful Facebook ads Specialist.
- Cost of a computer or a desktop
- Facebook subscription tools you will be using
- WiFi expenses
- Certification costs
- Licensing fees, if you are operating an agency
- Advertising expenses
How Much Does It Cost to Become a Facebook Ads Specialist?
The amount of money it will cost you to become a Facebook ads specialist will depend on how you want to start your business.
Like I said, you can either start a business as a freelancer or start an agency.
You need to have a budget for your expenses. Facebook advertising requires low startup costs.
You can become a Facebook ads specialist without any money if you are a beginner.
On average you only need around Ksh. 10,000 to become a Facebook ads specialist and start Facebook advertising.
How Do I Make Money as a Facebook Ads Specialist?
You make money as a Facebook ads specialist by running ads on behalf of businesses at a fee. You will be selling your advertising skills and expertise to businesses that need your services and if you are the perfect fit for them, they will pay you to advertise their business through Facebook. You can also offer Facebook consultations to clients and then you get paid.
How Much Should I Charge My Clients?
The amount of money you charge your clients should depend on the following factors.
- Your experience. If you are an experienced Facebook ads Specialist with a good portfolio to show for it, your expertise should be highly valued and you need to charge your clients more.
- The work you are doing. As a Facebook ads specialist, you will be handling different tasks apart from just running ads. You should charge more for any other type of intensive work that you will be doing for your clients
You can offer package plans e.g startup plans or full service plans to your clients or charge by the hour or as per the project. On average, you can charge your clients Ksh. 20,000 to run Facebook ads for them. Make sure you are fair and profitable in your pricing.
How Much Money Can I Make as a Facebook Ads Specialist?
As a beginner Facebook ads specialist, you may want to do a lot of free work and give discounts to hold your customer base. You will soon start making a lot of money once your business kicks pace. The amount of money you make will depend on the number of clients you are working for and how many ad campaigns are comfortable doing. On average, you can make Ksh. 50,000 per month as a Facebook ads specialist. Many successful Facebook ads specialists make close to Ksh. 2,000,000 or more with Facebook advertising.
What Skills Do I Need to Become a Facebook Ads Specialist?
There are some skills and qualities that you need to have to become a Facebook ads specialist. I’ve listed some of those skills and traits that you must have if you want to be a successful Facebook ads specialist.
- Analysing skills. Having analytical skills are important to observe trends, monitor competition levels and use this data to find the best way to find clients for a business to achieve success.
- SEO and content marketing. Be proficient in SEO and also know how to market business content through blogs, thereby driving traffic to your Facebook page. You have to make sure that people see your posts.
- Graphic design. You need to have good graphic design skills to create a perfect logo and brand for your business. This is very essential if you want to attract customers to your Facebook page.
- Interpersonal skills. You need to know how to connect and interact with people on Facebook if you want to drive the right traffic to your client’s business. Remember, the goal for most businesses is to get as many customers online.
- Planning skills. You need to come up with good marketing and advertising strategies that are going to expand your reach and enable you to promote yourself and the business that you are handling.
- Customer service. When you are handling your clients, you have to make sure that their business needs are met and that they are satisfied with how you render your services. You will also be interacting with their customers, which means you must practice good customer service.
- Knowledge on Facebook paid advertising. Have good knowledge in Facebook paid advertising so that you may know how to price your services as a Facebook ads specialist.
Who are My Clients and How Do I Attract Them?
Your target clients are businesses that want to maintain an online presence on Facebook, get customers and keep up with online competition. This is how you will find clients for your and run Facebook ads for their businesses.
- Network with other Facebook ads specialists. Take some time and connect with Facebook ads specialists online. You will be learning a thing or two from them and they may even point you to your first client.
- Ask for referrals. Have a referral program, whereby if a client is satisfied with your Facebook advertising services, they can recommend someone else to seek you out.
- Use social media. Leverage the connections you have built online on your personal social media account and use that to get your first client. You will build a portfolio that shows the engagements you get online and put your contact details so that interested people will find you.
- Create a website. Your website should have good content on your skills, expertise and knowledge about how to become a Facebook ads specialist. You should optimise it so that it appears on top of the lists when someone searches for it on Google.
How Do I Promote Myself as a Facebook Ads Specialist?
After getting your first clients, don’t stop there. You have to expand your customer base and grow your business. Here is what you can do to reach a wider online customer base.
- Social Media. Use the connections you have on social media and promote yourself as a Facebook ads specialist. Promote yourself as a business on LinkedIn or Pinterest. You can also join Facebook groups and promote yourself there. This will help you create more leads.
- Website. Go online and share content about your journey as a Facebook ads specialist. Take time to optimise your website for SEO and also build content.Your website will create a first impression on your customers and this will determine if they seek your services or not.
- Email Marketing. Run an email sequence on your clients and offer solutions and tips to take care of their business needs. You can offer free resources, discounts or provide educational content if you want to build trust and authority with them. This will also encourage lead generation.
- Networking. Connect with Facebook ads specialists and learn from them.You will get more clients and leads in this way. You can also approach companies that need your assistance and sell your services to them
Advantages of Becoming a Facebook Ads Specialist
These are some of the benefits of becoming a Facebook ads specialist.
- High profit margins. Becoming a Facebook ads specialist is a very lucrative and profitable business for anyone who wants to start making money working with Facebook.
- Little startup costs. You can literally become a Facebook ads specialist without any money. This is especially true for any beginner who is just starting out in Facebook advertising and wants to gain experience first before positioning themselves as a business.
- Work from home. If you love working from home, becoming a Facebook ads specialist is for you. You will only need a computer and an office desk to operate on your client’s needs at the comfort of your home.
- Unlimited income potential. Since you have the chance to work for so many businesses and run multiple Facebook ads for different people, your income potential is unlimited.
- You spend time on your favourite social media platforms. If Facebook is your favourite social media platform, then you will be spending lots of time on it, and with good reason of course!
- Meaningful connections. You will build good online relationships with your clients and target audience as a Facebook ads specialist.
Disadvantage of Becoming a Facebook Ads Specialist
These are the problems and challenges that you will face when you become a Facebook ads specialist.
- Isolation. You will be spending most of your days cooped up indoors, glued to your computer running Facebook ads for business. You will get bored and feel lonely.
- High competition. You will face stiff competition from other skilled Facebook ads specialists. You may find yourself being in a constant battle to find clients and beat competition.
- You must keep improving your advertising skills. Facebook advertising keeps on changing in trends so you need to make sure you can improve your overall performance and get more clients for your business
- Stressful work. You may feel stressed and overwhelmed if you happen to work for difficult and demanding clients.
How Can I Become a Successful Facebook Ads Specialist?
Becoming a Facebook ads specialist is not enough.
You have to run a successful business too.
Make sure that you can operate your business in a way that sees you achieving success. Here is what you must do to be a successful Facebook ads specialist.
- Have a Facebook advertising strategy. Know how you are going to find your way on Facebook and run ads for businesses. You have to have a plan on how you will be advertising if you want to be a successful Facebook ads specialist. Identify the roadmaps and any potential mistakes and challenges you will encounter with your advertising strategy.
- Know your target audience. Depending on the type of ad you are running, for example an ad campaign on kid’s toys, you should know who your target customers are and what they want. This will allow you to create the right business advertisements that will influence this audience. You will increase lead generation and sales conversions to your client’s business
- Create creative ad campaigns. Be very creative in the way you come up with the ad campaigns if you want to be a successful Facebook ads specialist. Have good graphic and logo design skills because most online customers are attracted by what they see.
- Keep learning and checking on trends. Facebook keeps on changing. There are new features being added from the regular updates this app gets, so you need to do a thorough analysis on the market trends if you want to become a successful Facebook ads specialist.
Tips For Becoming a Facebook Ads Specialist
There are some mistakes that most Facebook ads specialists have made that may have hindered their success.
If you want to be a Facebook ads specialist, you have to know what these mistakes are so that you can avoid them and build your successful business.
Mistakes to Avoid as a Facebook Ads Specialist
Here are some of these common mistakes you will probably be making as a Facebook ads specialist.
- Not defining your target audience. Failure to determine your target market means spending you will be advertising to people who do not want anything to do with your client’s business. You have to make sure that you can fund the right audience for your business so that you will not lose clients.
- Having no advertising strategy. Facebook is a vast online platform. You need to have a clear advertising strategy of how to find the right audience and where you can find them. Your ad campaigns should be well detailed otherwise you will be swallowed in the online crowd.
- Failure to understand client’s needs. Your clients may need you to run ads for their business because they want to make their business known, generate leads and influence sales conversions. You have to know what their needs are if you want to have good ads for them.
- Not tracking your ad performance. Failure to keep track of your ad performances will have you not knowing whether you are doing the right thing or not. Always check how you are doing so that you may know what areas you need to improve on.
- Failure to promote yourself as a Facebook ads specialist. If you do not put yourself out there and sell your skills and expertise, you will not find clients to run Facebook ads for. If your goal is to make money with Facebook, you won’t be making any.
Facebook Ads Specialist Business Ideas
There are some unique niches that you can tap into with Facebook advertising.
As you become a Facebook ads specialist, you need to know what these ideas are so that you may distinguish yourself from other Facebook ads specialists.
You do not want to do what everyone is doing out there.
I will give you ideas that you can try as you become a Facebook ads Specialist.
Unique Business Ideas For a Facebook Ads Specialist
Here are some unique ideas you can try for a Facebook ads specialist.
- Affiliate marketing
- Be a brand ambassador
- Manage Facebook pages
- Find freelance jobs
- Create and sell graphics
- Manage your own brand page
- Facebook Instant article
Facebook has nearly 1.7 billion daily active users with around 80 million businesses that have Facebook pages.
Around 86% of these marketers use Facebook for advertising.
Business owners want to push out their businesses to the huge audience that Facebook provides, harness the resources, generate leads and return customers.
This is where Facebook ads specialists come in.
As a Facebook ads specialist, your services are in high demand and you can make a lot of money by running Facebook ads for businesses.
You have to be ready to be committed to your work if you want to be a successful Facebook ads Specialist. This article has covered everything you need to know about Facebook advertising.