Last Updated on 16 February 2019 by Gertrude
Walking gives me a time to breathe and importantly a time to think. I feel rejuvenated when, while walking. I rarely do it but when I do it – making money comes to mind.
Ideas for making money in Kenya are endless. I walked in a supermarket wondering how I would make money as a supermarket ”dealer” if that is something that makes sense. But then I thought about quality cheap stuff. Yes.
I allowed myself to believe that that is something you would be interested in doing – some of you, of course.
I set myself on a mission to try how this business would work out and it did.
In this article, you will find:
- Things you need to know before becoming a reseller.
- Where to buy cheap quality stuff for reselling.Â
- How to offer good service despite stiff and fierce competition.
- What’s popular in the reselling arena?
- How to find what’s popular for the reselling arena.Â
- Start reselling with near nothing start-up costs.Â
- Building an empire reselling.Â
- Keeping saneÂ
- Tips and Tricks, as usual Gertie’S’ ideas.Â
This is a guide on re-selling as is all the content on the blog lately.
Make sure to subscribe to my blog for free update or lookout for the ebook at only 1 dollar.Â
I am offering an ebook for one dollar for you with all the nitty gritties of my money making ventures from home.Â
Watch out for tomorrow’s post and it’s a surprise, too.
Feel free to donate too. I will add my Paypal address soon for your kindness of heart.
Comment and keep asking about new money making ideas.