Christmas is a time to rejoice and merry, that must never pass you.
Christmas is a joyous time to share the love with the people around us.
I made this printable card for you to display it with love and honour to the Lord.
Because it’s His son’s birthday.
How do we celebrate our birthdays? By cheer and merry, right?
How and where to display Christmas Quotes Ideas.
1. Door entrance, make a wooden(something like scrap wood) can scavenge the neighbourhood for a great find. Then print and stick this prints on the wood.
2. Print, cut out the shapes or letters, use them for your bullet journal.
3. Kids Christmas wall decor, hanging.
4. Any wall in the house to show off your decoration creativity.
5. I know you can find other ideas, please tell me one when you purchase and I’ll give you a bonus card.
DISCLAIMER/ POLICY: (Will keep changing as I adapt).
1. I’d also want you to know that I don’t copy anyone’s work so you’re buying an original quote never ever been there before. Sometimes though, I use old quotes and give meaning to them.
2. Also, don’t share my quotes with people without asking them to buy from me first. Though it doesn’t take long to construct them as they come naturally to me, it’s still an art which I had undermined until recently.
3. And that’s why I encourage all my LOVELY LOVELIES to please ask for a PERSONALISED QUOTE, because nobody else will own it and there comes a lot of referrals when you’re an original.
4. I take criticism very very seriously and improve myself always.
5. I still own the quotes even after purchasing, unless it was personalised and specified for an occasion like a birthday, wedding or business.
TO YOU ALL GERTIE ‘ S CREATIVE FANATICS:
Thank you sooooo much sweethearts. Keep shopping please.
Don’t forget your digital purchase comes with a free gift because you’re a deserving shopper.
Make sure to also follow me on my social medias to see and get a lot of freebies, again, because you deserve them.